- The Starbucks at my work charges me 90p for tea with soy milk whether it’s a regular or a large cup. Bargain!
- I’m not making supper this evening. I’ll be getting us Wasabi from Waterloo station on the way home.
- I’m not making supper because we’re going to start packing for our long weekend in Budapest, Hungary this evening.
- We’re going to Budapest this weekend!!!!!
- I found a lovely B&B in Great Yarmouth and booked it for next Saturday.
- I booked the B&B because it’s hubby’s birthday next Sunday and we’re driving up to Norfolk for the weekend!!!!!
- I feel so blessed that I can go exploring two weekends in a row with my amazing husband.
- It’s almost going home time.
- Tomorrow is payday.
- Monday is a public holiday in the UK, and I’ll be in Budapest.
- I’ll only be back at work on Wednesday because I took Tuesday off.
- The office is so quiet that I can blog about random things to be grateful for, during office hours.
“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
And WordPress spellcheck said I didn’t make any spelling mistakes in this post. Nice.