This is my crochet ebook! I am so, so, so excited to say that I’ve published a crochet book and it’s ready for you to buy for £4.99 / $7.99 over in the Apple iBooks store!!! Just click here.
The ten accessories that I designed for this book are the drawstring pouch that you see on the cover, a pair of beaded earrings, two pairs of wrist warmers, a scarf, a wrap, flowery ring, necklace, brooch and a headband. The accessories are really pretty, colourful and easy to make.
I loved every minute of writing this book. Everything about it was amazing, thrilling, exciting and so rewarding. It’s such a blessing to be alive in the 21st century where you can publish your own books, and not just any book, a book with five instructional videos, and an interactive quiz built in!
Unfortunately Apple are the only ebook publishers who support such an interactive book, so Crochet Pretty is only available on iPad and Mac. (You won’t be able to purchase Crochet Pretty on Amazon for instance.)
If you are as excited as I am and want to buy my iBook, you have to hop on over to this page on iTunes. If you already have iBooks installed on your iPad, just go ahead and click on the link.
If you don’t have iBooks installed yet, follow these steps to buy Crochet Pretty:
1. Download the iBooks app from the App store for free.
2. Once it’s downloaded tap the “Store” button in the top left corner of the iBooks app.
3. Search for Crochet Pretty in the top-right corner search box.
4. When you tap on the book title you will see screenshots of the book and you can download a sample of the book. Do this by tapping the “Get Sample” button.
5. When you are ready to purchase the book, tap the price. The button will turn green and read “Buy Book”. Tap it again to purchase the book with your iTunes account and password.
6. Crochet Pretty will start to download as soon as you’ve entered your iTunes account password. Once it’s finished, it will appear as a title on our bookshelf in the iBook app.
These screenshots give you an idea of what to expect from the book.
The first “page” of the book is a short video to show readers how to navigate through my book. Crochet Pretty is a different kind of book with features that not everyone would be familiar with, so I thought I needed to show off those features a bit. Luckily the video isn’t just inside the book – I uploaded it to YouTube too, so everyone can watch it. In the video you see the first three patterns of the book – it’s a nice sneak peek into my book 😉
When you’ve bought my book I would love, love, love to get your feedback. Please leave me star ratings and reviews on iBooks. I plan on writing at least three more crochet books with iBooks, so your feedback on the first one is crucial.
I hope you are as excited as I am about Crochet Pretty – Ten Accessories To Make You Feel Pretty.