The lovely Patch has a Collaborative Blanket project going on her blog. Guess what the collaborative blanket is going to be made up of? Hexagons in any colour with a white border. Sound familiar? Of course it does! Our Crochet For Kidneys Part 2 blankets have inspired another blanket project! Will you be taking part in Patch’s blanket project? You could be the lucky winner of a collaborative hexagon blanket!
The Collaborative Crochet Blanket 2014
- Blocks MUST be made in 100% double knit (DK) cotton to make it suitable for all.
- Blocks must be made using the appropriate hook for your yarn.
- All blocks must be hexagons but any pattern can be used.
- Blocks should be 15cm measured side to side
- Blocks can be made in whatever colours you choose but please make the last round of the block white
- Please sew all ends in!
- Post your blocks to me… please email me to get the address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please include your name and blog address in your envelope. (You don’t have to have…
View original post 392 more words